Yahoo mail is one of the fastest and safest mode of free email service. Yahoo mail is a service that allows users to create Yahoo email, login to Yahoo and even change password if necessary. To check Yahoo mail one needs to login to Yahoo mail.
This article to help you to check Yahoo mail.
If you come up with problem with the steps, please do inform us. You can post a comment below or email us at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. We will try to get to you as soon as possible.
Steps to check Yahoo email on a computer:
To check Yahoo email you need to login to Yahoo. Follow these steps to login to Yahoo.
Step 1: Open up a browser on your computer.
- The Yahoo – login page will load on the browser.
Step 3: Type in your complete Yahoo email address on the “Enter the email” text field.Step 4: Click on “Next” button.
- Confirm the email address on the next page. Click on “<” button to correct wrong email.
Step 5: Type in your password carefully on the “Password” field.
- Make sure caps-lock is turned off to ensure accuracy of password.
Step 6: Click on “Sign in” button to continue to your Account.You will be redirected to your Yahoo mail inbox page. Here you can perform various activities to check Yahoo email.
Regular Email Check:
1. Click on “Inbox” button to explore all the email. On the right side, click on the email to check Yahoo email received in your Yahoo mail.
Specific Email Check:
1. To search for specific email, type in a keyword on the “Search” text field. Click on the “Search Mail” button.
2. A list email related to the keyword will be displayed. Click on the email to view the email.
Deleteing an Email:
1. Check mark the box on the right side of the email that your want to delete. Click on “Delete” button to move the email to trash.
2. Click on “Delete“ button right side of “Trash” button to delete all emails on the trash permanently.
Sign Out of Yahoo:
1. Click on your Yahoo name on the right side of the page.
2. Click on “Sign out” button.